Sunday, September 6, 2009

Swine Flu update

I know that the swine flu isn't called the swine flu anymore........offended the pig farmers enough I suppose.......so now that the global panic has gone to defcon 12 and everyone that doesn't get a flu shot is at risk of becoming a zombie and feeding off the flesh of those that didn't get the shot.............well I'm still not afraid of no ghosts...........we were told to watch and see how bad the pig shit would hit down under and much to the surprise of well everyone but WHO.......OZ and the Kiwi's are still alive.......seems the flu didn't hit them as hard as the the drug compaines wanted......so how bad will it be when the pork rind infects the entire population of Canada...........all I know is that I have long handled shovel ready to swing at any swine flu zombies that come my way.................in the meantime..........relax...........wash your hands using some bio-bacterial wash that kills all the immunity you may build up............keep them bugs sanitized...........WHO knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment