Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it just me.............

Are there a lot more "Save the children"..... "Feed the hungry overseas"........"Adopt a kid in Africa"........"For a few pennies a day" commercials on TV these days. The one thing that has always puzzled me is that someone is still reproducing into these starving countries...........yes it's all a tragic state..........but I prefer to look after my own kids......I struggle for money all the time.......so excuse me for not feeling guilty because I don't give money to help feed the starving overseas.....I'm tired of these athlete and celebrity junkets to Africa returning to their multi-million dollar homes and over inflated salaries spewing forth the reasons why we should give.

If it makes them feel better, that's just swell.......good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment