Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On the Road again

Well here I am back in Montreal...........not the heart of Montreal but more the outskirts..........kinda like staying next to a strip mall..........without the strippers...........I'm in a lovely Auberge or in english Ledive...........the Royal Versailles.........and once again it seems that I am fighting for some internet connection time with half the city.........I don't really mind this place as it's very close to where I'm working this week.........the Olympic pool.........covering diving..........I always enjoy this event.........afterall more women in bathsuits.......how difficult would it be to not enjoy it.....

I think the world should be connected wireless and it should be free............after-all it hardly ever works......and sometimes not at all.............we could call it the welfarenet

No comments:

Post a Comment