Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My ideas

I have just been listening to the City of Ottawa's Alex Cullen, for those who don't know who he is.........he is on City Council....he is running for mayor..........he is the orange cone on the road that blocks the lanes while other people work......he has wonderful ideas for transportation...........he is the councillor responsible for transportation........he wants to build trains and tunnels and has ideas..........what he doesn't have is plans or funding............What I think we should have is a mono-rail that zooms all over the City of Ottawa...........and hover cars.........yes lots of hover cars....this would help eliminate ground traffic.......... we should have a bunch of other cool things that would cost billions..........I don't have any plans or any money.......but I have ideas..............Can I be on City Council? I have other stupid ideas........all of them would require raising taxes by 50%..........getting full funding from everyone else..........but they are ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment