Friday, February 18, 2011

Pig Flu update..WHO are you, WHO, WHO.

Where did the pig flu go? Wasn't it suppose to be the end of mankind as we know it? Wasn't it suppose to kill millions worldwide? Wasn't it suppose to make the drug companies billions of dollars fabricating this whole farce when the economy was in the fabricated nose dive.......Oh sorry that part was all right.

How much money did the drug companies make over producing pig flu vaccine?

But where did the pig flu go? I suppose someone has to take credit for wiping it out, maybe the World Health Organization can take credit for that, afterall it was them that started the whole process. So on behalf of WHO I'd like to accept this award for stopping the pig flu. I don't have the time to thank everyone that supported this cause but would like to give a big thanks to my stock broker WHO pointed me to the right drug companies that were producing the vaccine I made a killing........

No comments:

Post a Comment