Friday, February 10, 2012

My neighbour and her dogs part 2

Well it has been months since I have felt like adding a post, so I thought I would a follow-up on nipples and pups. Well bylaw has been called several times, the police have been informed as well. She seems to have taken on a new and more annoying attitude with the dogs.  After receiving a letter telling her of the noise bylaw and the potential fines envolved she has taken it upon herself to let the dogs out just after 11pm, when the noise bylaw comes into affect, they bark for 5 minutes and she lets them in, a personal protest on her part.

On a lighter side, it appears that she has a new man in her life, as the walls are thin, she is heard wailing like a banshie at 2am, apparently his name is Ohgod, as she yells it every few minutes. I'm not sure now what is worse, the dogs, which are slient when Ohgod is visiting........or when Ohgod is visiting.

This is one saga that I fear may not end for quite some time, not as long as nipples with pups, keeps acting like a c**t with no thoughts or concerns of disturbing other people with her pups........the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment