Thursday, October 17, 2013

Politics

So the Harper government of reformers from the west...these are not the Progressive Conservatives I used to know...dropped off their new Throne speech yesterday for the GG to read...they tossed in the usual we want to help some...screw some...and generally say nothing.

The NDP leader Thomas Mulcair complained that the Harper bunch stole all their great ideas...ya so..ya wanna fight about it? It's not like they are going to really use them...they just wanted to borrow them to fill up the novel that was read...they didn't have any better ideas I suppose.

The Liberal leader Justin "I wanna be just like my dad" Trudeau flicked is hair until he had that one little strand on his forehead and then proceeded to say nothing.

Oh ya now I remember what I was thinking...what the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment