Monday, March 30, 2015

2015 the year I start the blog again.

Ok so here it, the end of March, still snow on the ground, still too cold to even pretend that this is spring.  The weather guessers still clueless after all these years had predicted a warmer than average, September, October, November, December... then in the middle of the coldest February in history, predicted February was going to be colder than usual.  Well they had September to January wrong, so why should we expect anything different?  Well we shouldn't, as now they are calling for colder than average for the next 2 months...good guess...that's all it is, a guess.  I've decided to stop getting my job right 50% of the time and see how long I continue working.  I also may go back to school, buy a cheesy suit, smile a lot and become a weather guesser...I'll stand in the rain and say "it's raining" I'll stand out in the sun and say "it's sunny"  I'll do the night show and say "it's dark"    It's really not too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment