Monday, June 8, 2009

On being Politically Correct........ fuck it

Why should I be, why should I be forced to agree with people from another country that are more concerned about what's wrong with this country and less about what's wrong with them. They can't drive, they don't speak my language and yet they expect me to understand them, if I disagree with their point of view I am a racist. If being a racist is being white and being born in this country then I am a racist, if you are black and call me a racist then you can pretty much just pack up your bags and get out of my home, this is not your home........chances are you came from a country that is at war, and is divided by race or religion, you turned your back and fled like a coward in the night instead of staying and doing something about it. When I read in the papers that one of your own has blown himself up and taken innocent lives I don't shed a tear, I don't really care, it is a war that your own people have brought on themselves.

We deal with enough political correct crap in this country without having to deal with the political crap from another country. Our politicians are so concerned about being elected and chasing the ethnic votes that they have forgotten about us poor white folk that have been forced to take a back seat and shovel the shit while "new canadians" are handed the golden key to the country.

I have been passive way too long with what annoys me, it is time to stand and say enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment