Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My bus ride

I rode the bus today and as usual was amused at the wide... very wide....variety of obese people......I like to stand on the bus that way I can have my own little bit of personal space......I had that little bit of personal space today until I was surrounded by 2 people......one who if dressed in red would have looked very much like a fire hydrant and the other who orginally had a seat until the woman with the suv stroller took over the seats that he had swarmed..........these 2 people completely surrounded me .....but in the event of an accident I would have felt very well protected...........Now I do realize that everyone has the right to ride the bus.........and I shouldn't complain......well I'm not really even complaining....not really......except that these 2 had the balance of weebles......when the bus stopped they rolled to the front.....as the bus left they squished to the back...........and me in the middle like a steak wrapped with fat.........riding the bus is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment