Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Coast hotel resturant review

Today in Edmonton I decided to have a quick bite in the magnificent dining room at the The Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel... picking a safe lunch of turkey soup with rice, and a chicken ceasar wrap.........two things I figured impossible to screw up....however I was mistaken. My first bite into the thin cardboard wrap material revealed a tasteless chunk of chicken, that I believe must have died of old age.... a certain lack of garlic dressing was the next flavour not to tingle my tastebuds......strike one. My soup was a thin weak flavourless pale broth that revealed a multitude of celery and an overwhelming lack of turkey, the promised rice was not to be found...strike two. My waitress who was probably one of the early settlers in Edmonton disappeared shortly after dropping lunch on my table, I assumed that she had simply passed away, and hailed another waitress to get a coffee refill and my bill. I left a tip fitting the meal.............fire the cook.....strike three and I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment